Tunisia and Algeria talk business
Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali arrived in Algiers on Sunday (December 2nd) at the head of a large delegation, TAP [Tunis Afrique Presse] reported.
The defence, investment and foreign ministers are also participating in the two-day visit, which aims to strengthen bilateral relations, Jebali was quoted as saying.
Some 70 Tunisian businessmen will attend a bilateral investment forum, Espace Manager reported.
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?