Tunisia and Algeria talk business
Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali arrived in Algiers on Sunday (December 2nd) at the head of a large delegation, TAP [Tunis Afrique Presse] reported.
The defence, investment and foreign ministers are also participating in the two-day visit, which aims to strengthen bilateral relations, Jebali was quoted as saying.
Some 70 Tunisian businessmen will attend a bilateral investment forum, Espace Manager reported.
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?
- Why the ME's high net worth individuals should be investing in family businesses
- The antithesis of economic development: an inside look in to Morocco's archaic, yet alive, class system