Tunisia and Algeria talk business
Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali arrived in Algiers on Sunday (December 2nd) at the head of a large delegation, TAP [Tunis Afrique Presse] reported.
The defence, investment and foreign ministers are also participating in the two-day visit, which aims to strengthen bilateral relations, Jebali was quoted as saying.
Some 70 Tunisian businessmen will attend a bilateral investment forum, Espace Manager reported.
- Hiking stocks an early sign of coming hyperinflation - expert
- Trade between 18 Arab countries hikes to $2.1 trillion - IMF
- Sukuk is coming of age as a borrowing, investing instrument
- GCC states should look into investing in green economy
- Abundance of extractive resources drives Africa's economic growth: World Bank