Tunisia and Algeria talk business
Tunisia and Algeria are discussing improving bilateral relations
Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali arrived in Algiers on Sunday (December 2nd) at the head of a large delegation, TAP [Tunis Afrique Presse] reported.
The defence, investment and foreign ministers are also participating in the two-day visit, which aims to strengthen bilateral relations, Jebali was quoted as saying.
Some 70 Tunisian businessmen will attend a bilateral investment forum, Espace Manager reported.
© Magharebia. All rights reserved.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow