Tunisia and Algeria talk business
Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali arrived in Algiers on Sunday (December 2nd) at the head of a large delegation, TAP [Tunis Afrique Presse] reported.
The defence, investment and foreign ministers are also participating in the two-day visit, which aims to strengthen bilateral relations, Jebali was quoted as saying.
Some 70 Tunisian businessmen will attend a bilateral investment forum, Espace Manager reported.
- Wealth creation is faster in Middle East: HNWIs
- Emeraging markets contribution to world GDP set to grow to 70% by 2030
- FDI inflows to Arab countries grow 9.8 per cent to reach $47.1 billion in 2012
- Wealthy residents in region are most optimistic
- Cooperation between GCC and Indian SMEs vital for bilateral sustainability