Algerian oil company Sonatrach posts $14 billion in revenue
Algerian oil company Sonatrach's oil receipts reached $14 billion by late May 2004, Algeria's Energy and Mining Minister Chakib Khelil disclosed Tuesday.
"By the end of May, Sonatrach's turnover reached $14 billion and we hope to end the year with $28 billion of receipts if current prices are maintained," he was quoted as saying by APS.
In addition, the minister projected that growth rate in the hydrocarbon sector could reach 7 % in 2004. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sonatrach records $18.5 billion in crude revenues in 2001
- Moroccan mining sector posts higher revenues
- BP to invest $2.7 billion in Algerian oil ventures
- Persistent post-Arab Spring cronyism: Algerian businessmen are pouring endless cash in Bouteflika's re-election
- Heads of Agreement signed to bring Algerian natural gas to the United States