Amiantit participates in Water Middle East Conference and Exhibition
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company was a major participant in the Water Middle East International Conference & Exhibition 2003. This is the first time that Bahrain has hosted the event that was held from October 6 to 8 at the Convention & Exhibition Bureau in Manama.
The purpose of Water Middle East 2003 was to address water issues, create greater awareness of water as a strategic resource, and foster closer cooperation between regional and international experts.
The event highlighted the importance of new technologies that are playing an important role in the expansion of infrastructure networks necessitated by strong regional population growth and the resulting increase in urban development projects.
Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company is now one of the biggest manufacturers of pipes in the world and is making a significant contribution to the advancement of the industry with new technologies researched and developed in Saudi Arabia and worldwide by Amiantit technicians and engineers.
In addition, the company owns a number of established pipe-making technologies that it licenses to other manufacturers.
Through its local and overseas subsidiary companies and manufacturing plants, the company is involved in the expansion and modernization of water supply and wastewater networks in the region and many other parts of the globe, and supplies pipes and fittings for a wide range of applications in many different types and sizes in various materials including fiberglass, polyethylene, ductile iron, concrete and steel. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AHRA Cables Company participates in the 6th Water, Electricity & Power Generation Conference & Exhibition
- ADMA-OPCO is titanium sponsor of the 6th biannual SPE Middle East health, safety, security, and environment conference and exhibition
- Eagle Electromechanical Co. L.L.C. Conferred the Frost & Sullivan 2009 Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award for Middle East Water and Wastewater
- Sharjah Museums Department participates in Asia-Pacific Conference on Giftedness 2012
- Bahrain to host Middle East Financial Technology Exhibition And Conference