Arab Academy for Microsoft Technologies launched in Jordan
International software giant Microsoft launched the Arab Academy for Microsoft Technologies in collaboration with the local Jordanian Arab Software Company for Development and Training.
The Arab Academy will focuse on developing skills on Microsoft Technologies Microsoft Technologies to provide both the Jordanian and regional markets with qualified professionals in Microsoft related technologies.
To achieve this goal Microsoft will provide the Arab Academy for Microsoft Technologies with the know-how, early access to its technologies and products that will be needed for the training of instructors.
Microsoft Eastern Mediterranean opened its Beirut-based office in 1999. Microsoft Eastern Mediterranean is responsible for the company's business in Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon, and Malta. In 2001, Microsoft opened an office in Jordan, and recently appointed a Business Development Manager for Cyprus and Malta in March 2002. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Company renews three-year Microsoft enterprise agreement at GITEX
- Microsoft announces organizational changes in the Middle East
- Microsoft pumps more investment into the Middle East region
- Zayed University signs Memorandum of Understanding with Microsoft
- DIC signs enterprise agreement with Microsoft