Arab Bank denies involvement in financing attacks against Israelis
The Arab Bank Wednesday denied any link of whatsoever with acts of violence in the Palestinian areas, Israel or in any part of the world, a source at the bank was quoted as saying by Petra. "The attempts by some people to blackmail the bank are baseless and the direct or indirect allegations that the bank is held responsible for acts of violence in the occupied (Palestinian) areas and Israel are groundless and sheer fabricated stories," the source added.
The Arab Bank is a financial institution, that is committed to laws and instructions issued by the central banks of the countries in which the bank , the source added.
These comments came after a new lawsuit charged the Bank with “organized genocide.” The lawsuit represents more than 700 Israeli and American said to be "victims of Palestinian terrorism."
- Saudi American Bank denies taking part in e-commerce company establishing
- SAMBA denies establishing e-commerce company
- Israeli security requests halting business relations with a Palestinian Islamic bank
- Families of U.S. citizens killed or wounded in bombing attacks in Israel file $875 million lawsuit against Arab Bank
- US court rejects Arab Bank terrorist funding claims