Arab Banking Corporation Places Fifth in Mid-East Bank Survey
A recent 1999 Forex survey conducted by the UK-based magazine FX&MM, revealed that the Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) is ranked fifth in overall quality in the Middle East.
The survey was conducted among various institutions active in foreign exchange markets including giant corporations, fund management groups, security firms and major banks. As part of the survey, banking customers were invited to answer questions relating to foreign exchange trading. The survey served as a guide to major corporate and institutional investors' rating about the best service regarding foreign exchange.
ABC, established in 1980, is headquartered at ABC Tower in the Diplomatic Area of Bahrain. The ABC Group provides a wide range of banking services. ABC's branches focus principally on wholesale commercial and corporate banking and trade finance services. The Bank has international branches in the Grand Cayman, Milan, New York, London, Paris and Singapore.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EuroMoney Magazine names NBD as best local bank in the UAE
- Qatar signs $550 million syndicated term loan facility
- International Bank of Yemen signs partnership agreement with American Express
- ABC and Citibank grant $50 million to UIB
- Arab Banking Corporation announces seven percent operating income increase in 2001