Arabian Automobiles Company reports 16 percent sales increase for 2003
Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), sole distributors of Nissan in Dubai and Northern Emirates, posted a 16 percent sales increase for 2003 passenger car sales jumping 13 percent.
Commercial vehicles sales jumped by 32 percent last year, mainly contributed by a 33 percent increase in pick up sales. Good results were achieved in the 4X4 segment as well with 22 percent sales increase in the Pathfinder sales.
AAC was established in 1968, as part of the Al-Rostamani business conglomerate. The Company has its head quarters in Dubai and markets passenger cars, 4 wheel drive cars and commercial vehicles. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Toshiba’s regional notebook sales increase by 40 percent in 2Q 2003
- Arabian Automobiles Company reports record sales
- Automobile retailer witnesses 60 percent increase in Bahraini workforce
- Mohammed Jalal & Sons auto division reports 279 percent sales increase for 1H 2003
- Lebanon seeks to increase software exports by 50 percent by 2003