Arabtec secures residential contract at Jumeirah Beach
Arabtec Construction has won a contract to construct 13 residential high-rise tower blocks for Jumeirah Beach Residence project developed by Estithmaar Realty.
This is the single largest residential contract ever awarded to a construction company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), according to a press release. The high-rise towers will be built over four levels podium covering an estimated area of approximately 10 million square feet in the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) development.
The project is broken into seven construction sectors, JBR 01, which consists of six towers plus podium and JBR 03 which consists of seven towers plus podium. Work on the project has already begun and is expected to be completed by end of 2005.
Established 30 years ago, Arabtec has completed a substantial number of projects including high rise developments, hotels and hotel interiors, cinema and residential complexes, office accommodation, commercial and industrial projects. The company has also constructed offshore oil and gas installations and more recently, major airport developments such as aircraft maintenance hangars, passenger terminals, departure lounges and other airport infrastructure projects. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels to invest in hotel at Jumeirah Beach Residence development
- Al Habtoor Leighton Group awarded Olgana and Hilliana Towers in Dubai
- Saudi hospital construction tender awarded at $107 million
- AED 803 million Jumana Tower and Dana Tower are on full work flow at Dubai Pearl
- ALDAR awards Central Market Towers to ACC