Atlas Investment Group publishes its Iraq Capital Markets Report
Jordan’s Atlas Investment Group has launched the Iraq Capital Markets Report. This 146-page guide, available in either English or Arabic, contains detailed features on all 114 companies listed on the Baghdad Stock Exchange (BSE), including financial statements and analysis of the last four years available.
In addition, overviews of 44 State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs), some of which are currently slated for privatization or lease contracts, are also included.
Atlas Investment Group is a Jordanian Investment Banking firm active in the development of local and regional capital markets. Atlas offers its clients corporate finance, asset management, brokerage and research services.— (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Arab Bank acquires Atlas Investment Group
- Iraq Capital Markets Report prepared
- Global Investment House – Kuwait Stock Exchange Performance
- Arab Bank and Atlas Investment Group launch US$100 million fund to invest in the MENA region
- Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation mandates Atlas to manage investment portfolio