Bahrain: 50 firms in real estate show
Some 50 exhibitors took part Tuesday in the International Real Estate Expo and Conference 2005 held at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
The exhibition, opened by the Premier's Court Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, was organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE) and the Bahrain Convention and Exhibition Bureau (BCEB).
- Bahrain’s Real Estate sector shows shift in key demand drivers as small gains continue in most sectors
- New real estate firm registered in Bahrain
- Tamkeen steps up support for Bahrain’s Real Estate sector
- Gulf region increasingly attractive against global property trends, says expert real estate firm DTZ
- Bahrain: Strike at real estate firm ends