Bahrain Central Bank Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 297% this week
Central Bank of Bahrain
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced yesterday (Monday: 6 May 2013) that this week’s BD35 million issue of Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 297%.
The bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The issue date of the bills is 8th May 2013 and the maturity date is 7th August 2013.
The weighted average rate of interest is 0.68 %, compared with 0.69% for the previous issue on 1st May 2013. The approximate average price for the issue was 99.828 % with the lowest accepted price being 99.825 %.
This is issue No.1441 (ISIN BH0009673946) of Government Treasury Bills. With this, the total outstanding value of Government Treasury Bills is BD930 million. Source: www.cbb.gov.bh (IY) I.A BNA 0700 GMT 2013/05/07
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge