"Bahrainisation" to be reviewed in the Island Kingdom
Labour Market Regulatory Authority chief executive Ausamah Abdulla Al Absi declared this last night as he chaired a meeting to review the issue. Requirements of different sectors, including beauty parlours, human resources development, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, IT and telecommunications were discussed.
- The unlikely safehaven: living and working as a Syrian refugee in Egypt
- Because they're employees, not servants: domestic workers in Lebanon establish unprecedented labor union
- Not just a space filler: most ME firms check your references before hiring
- From disruptions to mass cheating: how education in Egypt has been hit hard by the Arab Spring
- GCC new unified labour contract turns up the heat on Qatar