"Bahrainisation" to be reviewed in the Island Kingdom
Labour Market Regulatory Authority chief executive Ausamah Abdulla Al Absi declared this last night as he chaired a meeting to review the issue. Requirements of different sectors, including beauty parlours, human resources development, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, IT and telecommunications were discussed.
- Where did all the good Egyptians go? 2014 sees off over half a million workers, leaving to work abroad
- From labour conditions to grand dreams: New York President talks about the big move to Abu Dhabi
- What women want: new survey reveals Arab women's inner thoughts on workplace equality
- A leadership 'deficit': why ME firms can't give up their reliance on expats
- Much more than just elitism: why Arab students flock abroad for university