Bahrain to host Energy Management Conference 2013 edition
Under the patronage of the Finance Minister and the Minister in Charge of Oil and Gas Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, Kingdom will host the Energy Management Conference and Exhibition 2013.
It will be held from December 9 to 11 at Gulf Hotel's International Gulf Conventions Centre.
The National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA), Bahrain Society of Engineers and the Arabian Gulf University, in association with the Saudi company, ARMCO, and support of the Finance Ministry and the Labour Fund (Tamkeen) are partners for the programme.
On the occasion, the minister said that the conference will provide a platform to exchange ideas on energy management and avail of the expertise of world speakers and the experience of participating countries.
The exhibition will showcase the latest technology in this regard.
Finance Minister Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, the Secretary General of the Organisation of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries “OAPEC“ Abbas Ali Al-Naqi, Senior Engineers at Aramco and Chairman of the Conference Ahmed Al-Khuwaitar, President of the Arabian Gulf University Dr. Khalid AlAwhali and Chairman of the Bahrain Society of Engineers ABdulmajeed Al-Qassab will speak on the occasion.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue