GCC funded Bahraini projects set to start
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City.
- Dubai, you should be jealous: other Mideast property hotspots to keep an eye on
- The very high-profile supporters of Dubai's Expo 2020 bid…and Pamela Anderson is one of them
- How Qatar is LEED-ing the way in green construction
- Why did Emaar choose to splash billions on Irbil, Kurdistan?
- With a 'Yala now' attitude, Pepsi-co takes on Jordanian dam construction