GCC funded Bahraini projects set to start
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City.
- Good news for Dubai's real estate as deals boosted by $31 billion
- Sale prices in Abu Dhabi's residential property sector up by 17 percent in H1
- Unholy spending? Luxury leasing options on the rise in Mecca
- Ajman: a viable, more affordable property market?
- Putting things in perspective: how many apartments in the Middle East can Ronaldo buy with his World Cup salary?