Bahrain's gold sales need boosting
Bahraini's are trying to improve Foreign Direct Investment in their gold industry
Bahrain's gold and jewellery market will revive with greater promotion through trade fairs.
Attracting foreign direct investment to the sector as well as challenges faced by gold traders were discussed at the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) gold and jewellery committee meeting.
Efforts to boost sale of gold and jewellery products and the schemes provided by labour fund Tamkeen also came under review.
The committee chaired by BCCI board member Mohamed Sajid also debated the Bahrainisation percentage prescribed by the Labour Ministry.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- US Dollar Weakens As Retail Sales Fall Negative - Will Inflation Data Revive the Greenback?
- Tamkeen meets traders of Old Souq
- Australian Dollar Q2 Outlook: Can Gold Prices and Carry Trade Interest Keep the Aussie Afloat?
- US Dollar Breaks Through Key Resistance As US CPI Hits 17-Year High -?? Rally Likely to Continue
- Bahrain cuts telephone charges to boost investment