Bahrain's gold sales need boosting
Bahrain's gold and jewellery market will revive with greater promotion through trade fairs.
Attracting foreign direct investment to the sector as well as challenges faced by gold traders were discussed at the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) gold and jewellery committee meeting.
Efforts to boost sale of gold and jewellery products and the schemes provided by labour fund Tamkeen also came under review.
The committee chaired by BCCI board member Mohamed Sajid also debated the Bahrainisation percentage prescribed by the Labour Ministry.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Tamkeen meets traders of Old Souq
- US Dollar Weakens As Retail Sales Fall Negative - Will Inflation Data Revive the Greenback?
- Australian Dollar Q2 Outlook: Can Gold Prices and Carry Trade Interest Keep the Aussie Afloat?
- Dubai Chamber meeting reviews challenges of foreign trade
- US Dollar Breaks Through Key Resistance As US CPI Hits 17-Year High -?? Rally Likely to Continue