Bahrain: Government urged to introduce new policies to protect housing investments
A Bahrain-based real estate investment company is prepared to invest millions to build affordable housing projects in Bahrain as soon as the government introduces policies to protect such investments.
According to the GDN, RealCAPITA finance vice president Hassan Mansour said his company wants the government to speed up schemes to introduce new regulations that encourage the private sector to become the driving force for Bahrain's housing developments, including those targeting low-income families.
- global investment house- kuwait – iran economic & strategic outlook – monetary policy
- BSA urges enterprises to use Software Asset Management for implementing good corporate governance
- New path for Kuwait economy as government adopts pro-cyclical policy for the first time since 1990
- RealCAPITA invests in Morocco housing sector
- Bahrain government builds 40 new houses