Bahrain, Jordan set for accords to boost investments
The Bahrain-Jordan cooperation commission is expected to seal a number of accords on investments and exports when it convenes in Manama on July 21-22, Al-Ayyam newspaper reported Friday, July 6.
Bahrain's Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Al-Khalifa and Jordanian counterpart Ali Abu Ragheb, who will co-chair the meeting, are also expected to examine ways of increasing the role of the private sector in commercial relations.
Additionally, Bahrain will suggest a revision of a 1995 trade agreement with Jordan in an effort to boost bilateral trade volumes, the paper said. ― (AFP, Manama)
© Agence France Presse 2001
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Real estate boom stirs investments in Bahrain, according to Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Bahrain, Jordan sign four economic accords
- New accord to boost Jordan exports to COMESA
- Bahrain, Jordan Sign Several Accords to Boost Ties
- Increasing adoption of Broadband Internet in the Arab World is set to boost convergence-based services