Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down