Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Plans are afoot to forge closer ties between Jordan and Bahrain
Click here to add Esam Abdulla Fakhro as an alert
Disable alert for Esam Abdulla Fakhro,
Click here to add Jordanian embassy in Bahrain as an alert
Disable alert for Jordanian embassy in Bahrain,
Click here to add Manama Bahrain Chamber of Commerce as an alert
Disable alert for Manama Bahrain Chamber of ...,
Click here to add Saeed Al Jassar as an alert
Disable alert for Saeed Al Jassar
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge