Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?
- Why the ME's high net worth individuals should be investing in family businesses
- The antithesis of economic development: an inside look in to Morocco's archaic, yet alive, class system