Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home