Bahrain: Just 18 per cent of the land area classified
Just 18 per cent of the land area of Bahrain has been classified, while the rest is yet to be covered under a comprehensive scheme to categorize the kingdom’s property as residential, commercial and industrial, the Bahraini Minister of Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture, Saleh Ali Al Saleh, said.
According to Bahrain Tribune, he was answering a question on citizens’ complaints that the ministry had been delaying the issuance of their building licences.
- Permission to grant building licences on some of less green areas to be discussed in Manama Municipality
- RAKIA registers 27 per cent increase in business licenses issued in 2010
- Bahrain's elections are just a red herring
- As Saudi's consulting market grows, other GCC states may hold the answer to larger investment
- Israeli bulldozers demolish more Palestinian homes