Bahrain king briefed on two futuristic projects
Two futuristic projects together costing an estimated $1.2 billion are to be developed in Bahrain. The projects are sponsored by Bahrain-based Arcapita Bank, it was revealed Sunday. Bahrain's King Hamad was briefed on the projects Sunday, The GDN reported.
Arcapita is sponsoring a waterfront hotel, leisure and residential project, which will be launched in December and is projected to cost up to $1 billion. It is also sponsoring the $300 million Riffa Views project, to be launched in September, which will involve the development of a residential community around the 18-hole Riffa Golf Club course.
- Bahrain's King briefed on Al Areen projects
- Bahrain: $300 million project to develop themed residential community around Riffa Golf Course
- Bahrain's King highlights housing development
- Arcapita Bank sponsors new residential project in Bahrain
- Syrian President Holds Talks with King Fahd in Brief Visit to Saudi Arabia