Bahrain: Licences issued for seven new for four- and five-star hotels and for four tourist apartment buildings
Seven new licences for four- and five-star hotels and licences for four tourist apartment buildings, have been issued by the Bahraini Tourism Affairs at the Ministry of Information so far in 2005, Bahrain Tribune reported.
However, the Ministry has temporarily frozen permits for new one-, two- and three-star hotels, the Acting Assitant Undersecretary for Tourism Affairs, Abdulaziz Al Rafaei told the newspaper.
- Banning a cornerstone for tourism? Bahrain's three-star hotels hit by alcohol, prostitution crackdown
- What Arab Spring? Five five-star hotels set to open in Bahrain
- Radisson SAS to launch Bahrain’s most refined corporate apartments
- Bahrain: No new building permits
- Department of Economic Development issues 4,582 licences in Q1 of 2013