Bahrain: New hotels to open
Ten new five-, three- and two-star hotels are planned to open in Bahrain in 2008-2009, Gulf Hotel marketing and sales manager Robert Overend told Akhbar Al Khaleej. According to him, the hotel would spend $10 million on modernisation in the next six months.
- Banning a cornerstone for tourism? Bahrain's three-star hotels hit by alcohol, prostitution crackdown
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay to become Manama’s new fine dining epicenter with the opening of multiple concepts by celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck
- What Arab Spring? Five five-star hotels set to open in Bahrain
- New accor hotel opens in Bahrain
- Bahrain’s National Hotels Company to open Manama’s largest spa