Bahrain to set up new real estate company
A real estate holding company is to be set up to run and develop municipal properties in Bahrain. According to the GDN, its duties will include developing property-related investment projects that serve community needs - and also provide more locations for tourism ventures.
The bAHRAINI Cabinet, presided over by Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, discussed the company's structure, estimating its real estate value and paid-up capital at BD132 million, 50 per cent of which is the share of the Municipalities and Agricultural Ministry in the form of owned property.
- Bahrain's new real estate company launched
- Bahrain to set up a $265 million tourism company
- Gulf Finance House sets up real estate banking subsidiary
- Saudi Arabia: New real estate investment company to set up
- United Real Estate Company Appoints KAMCO As Financial Advisor in the Establishment of New Residential Real Estate Development Company