Bahrain Stock Exchange lists US$20 million “SICO Gulf Equity Fund”
Director of Bahrain Stock Exchange (BSE), Mr. Fouad Rashid issued a resolution on Monday 2nd of June 2008 to list “SICO Gulf Equity Fund”, issued by SICO Fund Company III, at the Exchange as of Tuesday 3rd of June 2008.
The “SICO Gulf Equity Fund” is an open-ended fund with a size of US$200 million and a par value of US$100 per unit. Its Net Asset Value per unit as on 30th April 2008 was US$148.68. The minimum investment in the fund is US$100,000. The objective of the fund is to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity securities listed on the GCC markets.
With the listing of SICO Gulf Equity Fund, the number of mutual funds listed in BSE reached 36.
- Gulf International Bank lists Falcon Funds on the Bahrain Stock Exchange
- Kuwaiti firm invests US$20 million in Bahraini land
- SICO's Khaleej equity fund ranked first by Zawya
- $200 million Alba bond listed on Bahrain Stock Exchange
- Securities & Investment Company’s funds deliver strong performance during first half of 2008