Bahrain's sukuk securities oversubscribed
The Central Bank of Bahrain has announced that the monthly issue of the Sukuk Al Salam Islamic securities for the BD18 million ($47.2 million) issue has been oversubscribed by 248 per cent.
The issue, which carries a maturity of 91 days, begins tomorrow and matures on December 26. The expected return on the issue is 1.2 per cent.
- 'Interesting potentional': why, despite all, global investors can't keep their eyes off MENA stocks
- Need some space? UAE's banking sector is getting too crowded
- Bank funding in the Middle East doesn't boil down to liquidity alone
- Why is the Israeli shekel so weak?
- What doesn't kill you, makes your stronger: why the Arab Bank is likely to emerge from the Israeli lawsuit 'unscathed with flying colors'