Bahraini consumers of new mobile handsets to enjoy new promotion deal
A partnership deal between Bahrain's Batelco and Sony Ericsson has produced the opportunity for significant savings on mobile handsets.
According to Bahrain Tribune, consumers looking for new mobile handsets will benefit from a joint promotion following Batelco’s agreement to offer its customers lower retail prices on mobile phones. The offer is valid until June 18.
Shoppers buying certain Sony Ericsson mobile phones will benefit from discounted prices and free additional accessories if they purchase the phones from a Batelco retail outlet.
The discounts will be offered on the top-of-the-range Sony Ericsson mobile phones: the T610 will cost BD89 instead of the usual BD93, the T630 BD110 instead of BD115 and the Z600 usually valued at BD129 will be available for BD122. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Great Batelco trade in deal: Change your old mobile for the latest model
- MTC-Vodafone Bahrain expands key suppliers and distributors portfolio
- ''Miss Lebanon'' candidates to get Sony Ericsson T630 mobile phone
- Batelco signs partnership agreement with Ericsson
- AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal