Bahrain's new real estate company launched
Bahrain's new real estate investment company Real Capita was officially launched through its first Annual General Meeting held at the Sheraton Hotel.
According to the GDN, the new entity will launch its operations within the coming weeks and is set to be a major player in the real estate market.
Its authorised capital is $200 million, of which $54 million is paid up. New capital is planned to be raised, increasing the paid up capital to $100 million within the next two years. This will make Real Capita one of the largest companies of its kind in the Kingdom.
- Bahrain: Real estate holding company launched
- Bahrain to set up new real estate company
- Shamil launches Al-Marsa Real Estate Company
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi
- Tadhamon Capital set for official launch in Bahrain