Batelco and Bayt create recruitment website
Batelco, provider of telecommunications and information services in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and Bayt, a recruitment website in the Middle East have announced the launch of Inet's new career channel.
Using Bayt's proprietary recruiting technology, Jobs@inet simplifies the job search process, facilitating the matching of opportunities and talent between job seekers and employers. Jobs@inet enables Inet users of all career levels, from entry-level to senior executives, to create a professional online CV, search and apply to jobs throughout the Middle East, and manage their job search process online. It also provides Inet users with personalized job-finding and recruiting-related assistance through Bayt's comprehensive online recruitment services.
Since establishing its Internet services Inet in 1995, Batelco has seen a leap in the number of inet customers and in the variety of Internet services provided to its users.
Bayt is the number one online recruitment site in the Middle East with a database of over 400,000 CVs and over 9,000 employers, the largest in the region, as well as one of the top five most visited sites in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Batelco implements online system for inet customers
- Data speaks the truth: Bayt.com helps members listen to it
- Revamped, intuitive and intelligent - relaunched Bayt.com empowers job seekers and employers with a people-centric online recruitment platform
- BAYT.COM JOINS ALLIANCE OF TOP ONLINE RECRUITMENT COMPANIES
- 82% of employers research candidates online before calling them for interviews, reveals Bayt.com poll