Beirut’s Marina Tower sells 60 percent of units
Beirut’s Marina Towers recently announced that since the project’s inauguration in October 2001, 60 percent of the apartments in the high-rise building have been sold and about 25 percent of the low rise garden apartments have been reserved, however not yet released for sales.
Marina Towers, the most luxurious residential development in Beirut and the largest on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean is expected to be completed early 2005. The development will provide the only private direct tunnel access to the new Beirut Western Marina.
The $150 million project is financed by the Saudi Khaled Ben Moussaied Al-Seif, Juraisi, Al-Hajjaj, Al-Rashed, Omran and Tok groups, as well as the Lebanese Safai and Stow Market groups. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New residential tower launched by Emaar at Dubai Marina
- Kuwait’s United Real Estate doubles 2003 first half profits
- Sherwoods to showcase best-selling properties in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UK, France and India at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Beirut apartments: The second most pricey in the MENA
- EMAAR to distribute five percent interim dividend