Fancy some swag? Ben Ali's assets up for sale
Assets confiscated from Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his family will be displayed in Gammarth beginning December 14th, TAP reported on Tuesday (December 4th).
Deputy Finance Minister Slim Besbes said that thousands of items seized from the ousted president and his Trabelsi in-laws, such as jewellery, paintings, carpets, yachts and luxury cars - including a customised Aston Martin - would be sold off at the "Cleopatra" expo site to help Tunisia's financial recovery.
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship