Fancy some swag? Ben Ali's assets up for sale
Assets confiscated from Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his family will be displayed in Gammarth beginning December 14th, TAP reported on Tuesday (December 4th).
Deputy Finance Minister Slim Besbes said that thousands of items seized from the ousted president and his Trabelsi in-laws, such as jewellery, paintings, carpets, yachts and luxury cars - including a customised Aston Martin - would be sold off at the "Cleopatra" expo site to help Tunisia's financial recovery.
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain
- Cleansing time: GCC agrees to remove "impurities" to improve relations between nations
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?