Fancy some swag? Ben Ali's assets up for sale
Assets confiscated from Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his family will be displayed in Gammarth beginning December 14th, TAP reported on Tuesday (December 4th).
Deputy Finance Minister Slim Besbes said that thousands of items seized from the ousted president and his Trabelsi in-laws, such as jewellery, paintings, carpets, yachts and luxury cars - including a customised Aston Martin - would be sold off at the "Cleopatra" expo site to help Tunisia's financial recovery.
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time