Fancy some swag? Ben Ali's assets up for sale
Assets confiscated from Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his family will be displayed in Gammarth beginning December 14th, TAP reported on Tuesday (December 4th).
Deputy Finance Minister Slim Besbes said that thousands of items seized from the ousted president and his Trabelsi in-laws, such as jewellery, paintings, carpets, yachts and luxury cars - including a customised Aston Martin - would be sold off at the "Cleopatra" expo site to help Tunisia's financial recovery.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue