BenQ increases market share in Saudi Arabia
BenQ recorded a sales growth of more than 20 percent in Saudi Arabia on this quarter last year. Since the launch of its rebranded operations in the Kingdom in April 2002, BenQ's growth strategy has focused upon diversifying the product mix offered to customers.
While initial sales campaigns concentrated on BenQ's popular range of CRT monitors, the company is now offering a broader range of products, including LCD monitors, LCD televisions, digital cameras and DVD/CD rewriters.
In expanding the product portfolio offered within the Kingdom, BenQ has been able to capitalize upon rising spending in the corporate and domestic technology sectors. Major infrastructure projects by the Saudi government – including initiatives to equip schools with computer technology – are driving investment in key sectors such as education, and in turn stimulating technology spending in other areas.
BenQ sees significant opportunities for growth in sales of key products in the Saudi Arabian market, particularly for its latest range of digital projectors. Experts within the digital display team at BenQ are predicting 100 percent growth for projector sales over the next 12 months. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- BenQ Set to Increase Stake in Digital Lifestyle Market with Launch of its Largest LCD TV to Date
- BenQ mounts aggressive marketing and promotion campaign in Saudi Arabia
- BenQ hails 2004 as most successful year ever in the Middle East
- Saudi Arabia ready to increase Jordan market share in IT sector
- BenQ Zone celebrates first anniversary in style