BFH appoints Knight Frank as marketing agent
Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH), the waterfront business and financial district on the Manama Corniche, has announced that the UK-based global real estate consultants, Knight Frank LLP, will be appointed as the marketing, sales and leasing agent for the first phase of development of the $270 million Financial Centre, which is due for completion by end-2006.
The Financial Centre is open for sales and lettings and has already attracted considerable interest. It consists of three components - the 53 storey Dual Towers, the 9 storey Financial Mall and the 10 storey Harbour House.
Mr. Abdul Rahman Al Jasmi, Managing Director of the Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company, said that the appointment comes at a time when the project has stirred tremendous enthusiasm among the global finance and business community, eager to tap the growth potential of the AGCC markets.
- Bahrain Financial Harbour Appoints Chesterton International as Marketing Consultants for Asia
- Iconic Centerpiece of Bahrain Financial Harbour – 53 storey Dual Towers to open for business in April 2007
- Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company appoints Cluttons as main agent
- Riffa Views appoints UK based European real estate agent
- Rents slump in the Bahraini capital