Bilateral jewelry trade between Dubai and Hong Kong gets impetus
Dubai’s Gold and Jewelry Group’s recent participation in the Hong Kong Jewelry show has been the beginning of a positive bilateral trade relationship between two jewelry trading hubs, according to Chairman of the Gold and Jewelry Group, Tawhid Abdullah.
A Jewelry Mission created by the Gold and Jewelry Group attended the Hong Kong International Jewelry Show 2003 from March 4-7, 2003. The visit was organized in association with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
An association of more than 475 gold and jewellery outlets in Dubai, the Gold and Jewellery Group is responsible for promoting and improving the gold and jewellery trade in the Emirate. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DSF gold and jewelry promotion generates $81 million in sales
- Special gold and jewelry court at Global Village for DSF 2003
- Gold and Jewelry Group reports sales in excess of $53 million in first 2 weeks of DSF 2004
- Dubai Gold & Jewelry Group conducts training for retailers
- Gold & Jewelry Group to install gold analyzer to guarantee purity