While many industries remain undeveloped in Yemen, many also offer good investment opportunities, excluding hydrocarbon exploration and production. They include, tourism, health services, power generation, fisheries, ship repair and maintenance and consumer products.
- UOWD launches Certificate in Business Management (CBM) in response to current challenging business environment
- Dubai Chamber’s International Business Network helps promote Dubai’s investment environment
- Dubai Chamber promotes the emirate’s business environment at International Trade Fair in Addis Ababa
- Innovation Arabia 8 to highlight best practices in ‘Quality and Business Management’ and ‘Health and Environment’
- The red lines in the Lebanese flag extend to its business environment