China Southern Airlines expands Middle East service into Dubai
China Southern Airlines has launched new Boeing 757 service between Beijing and Dubai International Airport. The service compliments its already twice weekly route between Beijing and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
In 2002, a total of 16 million passengers passed through Dubai International Airport registering an 18 percent growth over 2001. The Airports Council International (ACI) traffic statistics have ranked the airport as one of the fastest growing airports in the world.
China Southern Airlines connects more than 80 cities around the world. Major business and vacation destinations served in China include Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Guilin and Hong Kong. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- China Southern Airlines reinstates service to the Middle East
- 2008 China Sourcing Fairs in Dubai Expand 60 Percent; Event Is The Largest China-products Exhibition in The Middle East
- China Telecom Europe’s Dubai Operation to Expand into North Africa
- China Southern resumes flights to the Middle East
- Saudi Airlines Cargo announces expansion of services in Mainland China