China Southern Airlines expands Middle East service into Dubai
China Southern Airlines has launched new Boeing 757 service between Beijing and Dubai International Airport. The service compliments its already twice weekly route between Beijing and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
In 2002, a total of 16 million passengers passed through Dubai International Airport registering an 18 percent growth over 2001. The Airports Council International (ACI) traffic statistics have ranked the airport as one of the fastest growing airports in the world.
China Southern Airlines connects more than 80 cities around the world. Major business and vacation destinations served in China include Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Guilin and Hong Kong. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- China Southern Airlines inaugural flight lands at Dubai International Airport
- China Southern Airlines reinstates service to the Middle East
- Dubai International Airport emerges as second fastest growing airport in the world
- Dubai International Airport passenger traffic up 13 percent for 2003
- Emirates plans to fly daily to Beijing