Cityscape 2005 is 70 per cent booked
One of the Middle East's important international property investment and development events Cityscape 2005 is 70 per cent booked seven months before its opening, organisers said.
Franck Dailles, Cityscape project director said "In the three years since the first Cityscape took place, it has become the premier event of its kind in the region."
More than 10,000 industry professionals from 81 states attended City-scape 2004 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre last December a 500 per cent increase over the previous year.
This year's event will run from September 17-19.
- The Wave, Muscat partakes in Cityscape 2005
- PRO TECHnology achieves record revenue with 70.83 per cent growth in 2005
- Over 70 per cent of phase 1 of DIRC’s ‘Ritaj’ project sold out within a week of its launch AED 2 billion worth of commercial projects to be launched
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK B.S.C. , REPORTS A 70 PER CENT INCREASE IN FIRST HALF PROFITS TO $113.5 MILLION
- RAK GDP grows 18 per cent in 2005 to USD2.5 billion