Coldwell Banker Bahrain aims to establish new links
Coldwell Banker Bahrain (CBB) is set to etablish stronger links with its counterparts in other countries, to promote its real estate development services in the kingdom, officials revealed Monday. Chairman Mohammed Al Tawash and president Elie D Habib made the announcement on their return to Bahrain after attending the annual Coldwell Banker Commercial & Residential convention in Orlando, Florida, US.
According to GDN, the annual Coldwell Banker Commercial Global Commercial Conference (GCC) is the premier global event for the brand, which brings together owners, brokers, sales associates, managers and office staff from the more than 450 Coldwell Banker Commercial offices worldwide.
- Close Brothers to establish Middle East banking presence in Bahrain
- Coldwell Banker opens Bahrain office
- Majaal Facilitates Foreign Direct Investment Into Bahrain With New Tenancy
- Coldwell Banker Bahrain signs new real estate deal
- Istithmar wins Banker Middle East Award for Advertising and Marketing Campaign