Colliers International to open new offices
Colliers International, one of the top three global property service consultants, has announced plans for the opening of four Colliers International offices in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region as part of its expansion plans for Q2 of 2007.
Regionally headquartered in Dubai, UAE, with two offices in Saudi Arabia in Riyadh and Jeddah, the property consultants have earmarked Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan and Oman as the initial target markets for the fully functioning satellite offices, and aims to further consolidate its presence in the MENA region by the end of 2007.
According to Arab News, the expansion initiative is based on the strong business activity generated by Colliers International in these countries that has created the opportunity to set up viable stand-alone entities.
- RAKBANK signs valuation services contract with Colliers International
- Colliers International named as leasing agent for retail outlets in the Mall of Arabia
- MasterCard to open offices in Saudi Arabia and Egypt
- Colliers International Global Investor Sentiment Survey
- What an accomplishment! Dubai leads the region in shopping space