Consortium wins tender to build terminal for New Doha International Airport
Sky Oryx consortium, in which the UAE firm the Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is an equal partner, has won the tender to build the multi-million dollar terminal for the New Doha International Airport. The project is valued at more than QR3 billion ($818 million), Khaleej Times reported.
Other partners in the consortium include the Turkish company TAV, a leader in the building and operating of airport terminals, and Taisei, the Japanese contracting company. The new airport is being built on a 1,700-hectare site.
- Turkish firm wins $350 million tender to build Cairo International Airport third passenger terminal
- Qatar awards $420 million tender within New Doha International Airport construction project
- Bechtel wins $2.5 billion deal to build Doha airport
- Qatar to build new $1 billion airport in Doha
- Qatar spends over $2 billion to establish new Doha Airport