Contract to design and to develop railway project in Baghdad awarded
The Dubai-based Naran Group has recently announced that it had won a US$5 million contract to design and to develop a railway project in Baghdad called BLLR: Baghdad Loop Line Railway.
The Dubai-based company added that it had promised the Dutch Nedco Company to provide the best solution for resolving the Iraqi project, including studies preparation and costs estimation. The Iraqi Ministry of Transportation is expected to ask international contractors to bid for 6 major railway projects to be executed through the next 18 months.
- Etihad Rail awards contract for railway sleepers
- Design of Dh918 million G-Tower project awarded
- Union Railway tenders first phase of Western Region railway construction
- UAE: Union Railway appointed a Project Management Consultant
- Etihad Rail awards Civil & Track works contract for stage one of network to Saipem, Tecnimont and Dodsal