CPI dips in Palestine
It said CPI decreased by 0.28% in the West Bank, 0.29% in the Gaza Strip and by 0.68% in Jerusalem.
March CPI increased by 1.00% when compared to March 2012 - 2.21% in the West Bank, 0.86% in Jerusalem, while it decreased by 0.33% in Gaza Strip.
The change in CPI for March was attributed to decrease in fresh vegetables prices, which decreased by 10.45%, potatoes and other tubers by 9.49%, eggs by 9.88% and sugar by 3.30%.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment