CPI dips in Palestine
It said CPI decreased by 0.28% in the West Bank, 0.29% in the Gaza Strip and by 0.68% in Jerusalem.
March CPI increased by 1.00% when compared to March 2012 - 2.21% in the West Bank, 0.86% in Jerusalem, while it decreased by 0.33% in Gaza Strip.
The change in CPI for March was attributed to decrease in fresh vegetables prices, which decreased by 10.45%, potatoes and other tubers by 9.49%, eggs by 9.88% and sugar by 3.30%.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal