CPI dips in Palestine
It said CPI decreased by 0.28% in the West Bank, 0.29% in the Gaza Strip and by 0.68% in Jerusalem.
March CPI increased by 1.00% when compared to March 2012 - 2.21% in the West Bank, 0.86% in Jerusalem, while it decreased by 0.33% in Gaza Strip.
The change in CPI for March was attributed to decrease in fresh vegetables prices, which decreased by 10.45%, potatoes and other tubers by 9.49%, eggs by 9.88% and sugar by 3.30%.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts