CPI dips in Palestine
It said CPI decreased by 0.28% in the West Bank, 0.29% in the Gaza Strip and by 0.68% in Jerusalem.
March CPI increased by 1.00% when compared to March 2012 - 2.21% in the West Bank, 0.86% in Jerusalem, while it decreased by 0.33% in Gaza Strip.
The change in CPI for March was attributed to decrease in fresh vegetables prices, which decreased by 10.45%, potatoes and other tubers by 9.49%, eggs by 9.88% and sugar by 3.30%.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue