DFM: Emaar impact not so strong
The approval granted to Emaar to buy back 10 per cent of its shares did not bring the strong impact on the Dubai Financial Market that was expected. According to Gulf News, a 3.64 per cent gain was achieved by Emaar, which closed at Dh11.40, and Amlak rose to Dh6.59. Both shares accounted for almost 80 per cent of the market's turnover on Monday.
- Strong turnover on shares of Emaar and Amlak
- Is the Expo 2020 euphoria about to expose weaknesses in Dubai's Financial Market?
- Arabtec takes lion's share of Dubai Financial Market, restricts trading in other shares
- Here it comes? Correction hits Dubai Financial Market
- Emaar Properties highlights successful participation in International Investor Conference in London Showcases global growth strategy to UK-based fund