Dh1.4b piling and foundation contract for 101 Marina awarded
A contract for the piling and foundation of the Dh1.4 billion million Marina 101 project was awarded on Wednesday to the Dubai-based Middle East Foundation by Sheffield Real Estate.
The foundation was chosen after a round of evaluation and assessment in which many piling foundation majors were assessed for their ability to handle the project, according to Gulf News.
"We have chosen Middle East Foundation because of the company's unmatched track record in piling and foundation work in the UAE as well as across the region," stated Jamal Akram, Chairman of Sheffield Real Estate.
"We wanted best-of-the-breed partnerships to lead the Marina 101 development to ensure that the project is delivered on time without compromising on quality."
A commenting on the agreement, Abuali Malik Shroff, Managing Director of Sheffield Real Estate stated: "Marina 101 is being developed as a unique concept which will be a residential tower operated on the model of fully services hotel apartments with money back investment options to investors."
"Our choice of Middle East Foundation as our partner was dictated by our ambition to develop Marina 101 as a quality project which will complement and add value to the boom in tourism in Dubai and the region."
- Sheffield Real Estate kicks off sale, launches AED 1.4 billion Marina 101
- DAMAC awards contract for Ocean Heights piling works
- Enabling works contract awarded for DAMAC Properties’ Marina Bay development
- ETA Star awards contract to Dutch Foundation for enabling work on The Summit
- Khuyool Investments awards foundation work contract of Abjar Towers to Delta Foundation